Tuesday, July 17, 2007

7/17/07 - Gross Guy

11:30 - Gross Guy (who shares his first name with a crazy comedian on a current NBC sitcom and a formerly anorexic actress who appeared on a 1980's ABC sitcom, and whose last name is a type of ring that changes color to reflect its wearer's current disposition) dropped off some stuff today. He reached across the counter and tried to hold my hand (I jerked it back, like I normally do) and asked, "So are you going to give me a kiss?" to which I gave him a very mean stare. Then he said, "So I guess I'm not getting a kiss?"

This guy is gross. He's asked me out and made comments to me before, and I question his sanity. He's 34 and drives a big red truck and has a red cell phone. Normally wears a backwards baseball hat and sunglasses. Claims that he has four sisters and therefore understands women's boundaries but his actions would suggest otherwise.

No comments: